BRIGHT AGROTECH Company Overview
The global leaders in vertical farming equipment design and technology
Bright Agrotech is a fast-paced agriculture technology startup that empowers modern farmers grow better food for their local communities with appropriate vertical farming tech, software, and education.
Taking a farmer-focused approach to high density food production, the Bright Agrotech team helps today’s most innovative farmers plan, build, and operate successful businesses.
Farmers leveraging Bright Agrotech’s industry leading ZipGrow™ Technology are able to grow fresh, flavorful crops for their local markets all year long, regardless of climate or amount of arable land. The company is excited about seeing more local farmers able to grow high quality food closer to where its consumed and building a new, local food economy based on transparency and trust.
Their flagship product, the ZipGrow™ Tower, is a core component of many of the systems used by today’s most innovative farmers, from indoor hydroponic warehouse farms, to vertical aquaponic greenhouses, and even a variety of high density container farms.
Bright Agrotech’s headquarters is located in Laramie, WY.
Press Inquiries? Call 307-288-1188
“We’re 100% focused on our farmers.”
Chris Michael, CEO
We are a group of dedicated, creative thinkers living by our core values to build the future of food we believe in. One where food production is distributed and localized to ensure everyone has access to high quality produce grown locally with transparency and flavor in mind.
It’s a future where the small farmer plays an incredibly important role in feeding the people around them the highest quality food possible.
We want to make sure today’s farmers have the appropriate technology and know-how they need to build sustainable businesses and grow better food for their local markets.
Guides for the Modern Farmer
Today’s farmers are required to wear dozens of hats. In addition to growing fresh, flavorful food, they’re also a marketer, plant scientist, plumber, salesperson, community educator, social media manager and everything in between.
If there’s one thing our company knows after working with hundreds of startup farmers over the last six years, it’s that being a modern farmer requires equal parts adaptability, creativity, perseverance and a strong commitment to enaging with customers.
But a lot of aspiring growers don’t start out that way. In fact, far from it. That’s where the Bright Agrotech team comes in.
Bright Agrotech uses an experiential understanding of today’s food economy and the challenges of the modern farmer to guide new growers through the rollercoaster of farmpreneurship so that they may find financial stability and successfully serve their local markets.
Bright Agrotech’s approach to guiding modern farmers is three-fold:
- Equip them with modern space-conscious growing equipment and techniques (i.e. ZipGrow Technology for indoor and grenhouse systems).
- Educate them with the knowledge and practical skills they need to be both successful growers and successful small business owners.
- [Continuously] Empower them with the resources, coaching and encouragement needed to run stable businesses, both now and in the future.
With these 3E’s, the Bright Agrotech team guides modern farmers with hardware, software, and services to make a positive impact on their local food economies.
A FEW FACTS
- Bright Agrotech was founded in 2010 in a storage unit in Laramie, Wyoming.
- ZipGrow™ technology was featured on the side of the 2015 World’s Fair in Milan, Italy as America’s vision for what the future of food looks like.
- Vertical plane production – Bright Agrotech’s innovation on conventional vertical farms – was inspired by plants growing on cliff faces.
- Bright Agrotech is exclusively owned by the equity partners and has not needed to raise venture funding.
- Bright Agrotech is the owner and steward of Upstart University, an engaging and approachable farm e-learning platform that empowers aspiring modern farmers to plan, build, and operate a successful farm.
Below you’ll find the company logo, brand colors, and correct spelling of brand names.
Light + Dark
Bright Agrotech Green 1
- Pantone 574 C
- RGB 67,85,49
- CMYK 69,45,87,39
Bright Agrotech Green 2
- Pantone 7490 C
- RGB 114,152,75
- CMYK 60,23,90,5
Bright Agrotech Green 3
- Pantone 621 C
- RGB 227,235,220
- CMYK 11,2,14,0